Wednesday 11 November 2015

Assignment 2: Film Case Study



The film I have chosen is::: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is a heartfelt and sincere adaptation that's bolstered by strong lead performances. 
I chose this film because I think that I can talk about it and it is an unique movie from the list as it is Romantic Comedy and Drama.
The ratings the film has got out of 10 is; 8.5/ 85%.
The distributor of the film the perks of being a wallflower in the UK is: Summit Entertainment.
The genre of the film is; Romantic Comedy and Drama. I can tell that it fits into this genre as by looking at the trailer, I can tell that it's romantic comedy as there is a young teenage couple. I can also tell that the genre of the film is Drama as the casts are a teenage girl and two teenage boys from this I can refer that there will be conflict between the two boys over that girl and if there is conflict it would kind of go into to the genre of Drama.
In this film the Director; Stephan Chbosky, this director is known for being an American Novelist, screenwriter, and film director best known for writing the New York times best selling coming-of-age novel; the perks of being a wallflower. 
Also the main actress in this film is; Emma Watson she is a British Actress, model and activist. She is also famous because she was in the movies of Harry Potter. 
The UK release date of the perks of being a Wallflower is 3 October 2012. 
The latest Trailer of the film; The perk of being a wallflower is 
For the Home Market Performance all together they have earned $16,479,976. 
The people have said that the film is 'people had really enjoyed watching this film and it is a movie that if you watch it more than one time, you wouldn't get bored. The ratings of this film is 85% and 8.5 out of 10.
The original budget of this film was $13 million.
The amount of money they had earned in just a weak was $2,150,064.
The total amount of money the film has made altogether was $33,384,127.
People have said 'by watching this movie it has changed my life, and I have got to know who my real people are also other people have said that this movie is a great success and I would recommend everyone to watch it.








No comments:

Post a Comment